Monday, March 23, 2009

Neutrogena Wave Facial Cleanser - Product Review

A couple days ago, I bought a Neutrogena Wave facial cleanser by Johnson & Johnson. I have seen the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator (which I bought for my mum and aunt as presents for Mother's Day - review to come soon when they get them!) but that is geared towards older women, about 40+. The Wave is more of a daily facial cleanser for younger girls so I thought I would give it a try. Here's how it looks like:



Each box comes with the Wave cleanser, 2 sealed packs of pads and an AA battery. Pop off the battery hatch, put the battery inside, stick on a pad, press the on button and you're ready to go! Except...

I COULDN'T GET THE BATTERY LATCH OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried everything, and SO DID MY SIS! We even read on the box, press gently to open...nothing happened. So we tried several other ways, prying it, pressing down, etc! NOTHING. So I couldn't use it! Then the next day I asked my dad to help me...he popped it off no problem and now I can get it off easily too! He must have loosened it or something!

So I tried it last night, and I can't say it's the best thing out there. The pads are sort of like felt that is soaked with cleanser, and it is supposed to foam when you run it under water and start the cleaner (it vibrates). It doesn't foam as much as they advertise it does and seems like a waste to just throw away the pad only after you use it once, considering how expensive the refills are!

I'll let you know in a week or so how my face/skin feels if I use it every night. Would I pay money for this? No, probably not. You are probably better off just using your hands and massaging a facial cleanser onto your face.

Will update later!

No comments:

 
Google