Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Hydralicious Shampoo from Herbal Essences - Product Review

A while ago, I signed up to participate in another Matchstick promotion. This time it was for the new Hydralicious shampoo and conditioner by Herbal Essences.
I have used HE shampoo in the past and I really liked it, so I was eager to try this new product by them!

Matchstick sent me a box with one of each type of the newest shampoo and conditioner. It was great! Nice packaging too.



Here's my review:

The shampoo is nice, very pretty to look at. It smells great too! It is a little thicker than the usual shampoos I use, so you only need a small amount. I have been using Pantene Expressions recently, and that leaves my hair very silky and smooth. The Herbal Essence doesn't make my hair as soft, but it's a great shampoo nevertheless. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. There are 3 different types to choose from.

Looks: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Usability: 4.5
Overall: 4.5/5

No comments:

 
Google