Thursday, July 22, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Go 360° Clean - Product Review

L'Oreal Paris sent out samples of their newest skincare line, face wash Go 360° Clean. Each bottle comes with a scrublet, a soft and flexible cleaning disc to use while washing your face. The face wash comes in four different lines: Deep Cream Cleanser, Deep Facial Lotion Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, Deep Facial Gel Cleanser and Deep Exfoliating Scrub.

I was sent a small sample of the the Deep Exfoliating Scrub (no scrublet though) and tried it out last night. The first thing I noticed was the pleasant fruity smell of the face wash (it's apricot). The cleanser exfoliates with natural apricot seed beads and salicylic acid to help your skin stay clean and smooth.

I really liked it. The nice smell was great, and the cleansing beads were very fine and felt really nice when I was scrubbing my face. It's completely different than St. Ives Apricot Scrubs, which have more coarse beads and you're like sandpapering your face off. I would definitely go out and buy a full sized product after I'm done with my sample.

To learn more about L'Oreal Paris Go 360° Clean, go here

No comments:

 
Google