Saturday, September 4, 2010

Haven't bought your Olympic souvenir's yet? Great deals found!


A lot of stores are still selling Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic merchandise, but now at dirt cheap prices! Now is the time to go out and get your souvenir's if you've been wanting to get some but didn't want to pay those outrageous prices!

Someone found those cute plush keychains (price tag $9.99) for only $0.49 on clearance as well as earmuffs (regular $30) for $1.49 at The Bay.

I was at my local Save-On-Foods last week and saw a bundle of 3 large sized (the 13-16 inch ones) mascot plushies for only $24.99!!! WHAT! I wish I had waited! My sister and I bought bought our Quatchi and Sumi plushies for $14.99 each! And now we're missing Miga! Nuuuu!!

Anyway, go out and search for your Olympic merchandise now, as there are a lot of liquidation/warehouse sales, as well as super cheap sales at grocery and department stores.

No comments:

 
Google