Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Social Network

Went to an advanced screening of The Social Network tonight. When I first saw the trailer, I thought it was stupid. People will make a movie out of ANYTHING nowadays. After watching the movie, I still think it's stupid. But interesting too, lol. The movie revolves around how Mark Zuckerberg started up the giant social networking site, Facebook (as if you don't hear enough about Facebook now). It was interesting to see the back story, but at the same time, I don't know how much of it is true. After all, it is a movie, made to entertain.

And in the first minute of the movie, I was already really annoyed with the actor playing Zuckerberg - is he like that in real life?! I found all the main actors had very distinctive voices that bordered on annoying. A decent movie all around and interesting to those who like to know how billionaires are made hahaha.

< rant >ALSO, there were these two ladies next to me that kept TALKING AND TALKING very loudly throughout the whole movie! They weren't even whispering but talking in normal voices. ARGH. < /endrant >

The Social Network comes out in theaters tomorrow, October 1st. For more information on the movie, click here.

No comments:

 
Google