Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Game Review


I have been playing Bowser's Inside Story for the past few weeks now. I had to keep referring to a walk-through just to make sure I didn't miss anything! It's not like regular Mario games. Every time there is a baddie you need to fight, you go to a separate screen, and I hate that! Since you are controlling Mario AND Luigi, that can get a little confusing too, since you have to press 2 buttons at once sometimes. You also control Bowser in some parts of game story line. Very interesting. I'm about 3/4 done the game I think. I have to say I like the New Super Mario Brothers Nintendo DS game better. I'm going be buying the Wii version of Super Mario next, as soon as it goes on sale!

Check out the game's website.

No comments:

 
Google