Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tax Free Day at Real Canadian Superstore

The long awaited tax-free days at Superstore is here tomorrow and Friday - hooray! I always look forward to these days because I can use my FPC's to get the items completely free! Woot! Tomorrow I'm picking up my GreenWorks laundry detergent and 2 Clover Leaf flavored tunas. Not too many things this year, but I'm also getting some snacks and stuff that would be awesome if I didn't have to pay tax on it! Whee!

Went to an interview today, it was very disorganized. I won't post details here. Anyway. Can't wait until Christmas + shopping! Wooooo! I'm going to start wrapping gifts LOL. I just wish I knew what my parents are giving to relatives.

ALSO, bonus redemption weekend at Shoppers Drug Mart this weekend! Woohoo, lots of shopping this week! I have enough to redeem twice, to get $340 of free stuff in total! YEAH!!

Please sign up for swagbucks and/or irazoo! I have my eye on getting a wii from amazon.ca so your help would be appreciated! I just got another $15 amazon.com gift card from irazoo yesterday, so it's a super site to easily get free gift cards from!

Search & Win

No comments:

 
Google