Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - Game Review


I bought 2 Nintendo DS games last week because Best Buy was having their grand-opening sale at all Lower Mainland stores, so some new DS games were only 2 for $50. I picked up Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I whizzed through Professor Layton in about 4 days. Lots of puzzles, quite interesting story line. The only thing I didn't like was that you had to keep talking to all the characters, and you never know if you're going to have to read the same message again, or if they will have a puzzle to offer you! Then if you don't find the puzzle, it disappears and you can't do it anymore! I finished the game and I still hadn't found a few of the puzzles. As if I'm gonna be going all over town trying to find them. They should just make it all available once the game is over! Ugh. Anyway, I digress. I also started playing Bowser's Inside Story, but that's a review for another day.

For more information on this game, go here.

No comments:

 
Google