Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pokemon SoulSilver DS Game

I opened up the Pokemon SoulSilver DS game I picked up at the last Shoppers bonus redemption and have been playing it for about a week now. I've never played any Pokemon games before so I'm not really familiar with the story or what you're supposed to do (besides trying to catch them all). I found the game to be really repetitive. I mean, every few seconds you have to battle something, and it's the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. I don't really see the appeal of this game - does it even end?! I wouldn't have gotten it if my sister didn't want it!

I recommend Pokemon SoulSilver to anyone who is a fan of the Pokemon series. But if you're looking for a game that is fast paced with more action, stay away. Mario games are more worth your money!

No comments:

 
Google