Friday, April 2, 2010

Vancouver International Auto Show

I picked up four free tickets to the Vancouver International Auto Show, so my family and I went today to check it out (my dad goes every year!). I've never been to a car show before, so I didn't know what to expect. There were a lot of cars. LOL. My sis and I ran around getting freebies, taking pictures, sitting in cars. It wasn't too boring, which I would have thought it would have been! Here's some of the stuff my sister and I picked up:

- Reusable tote bags
- The Province paper
- Wildflower seeds
- Tire Pressure test
- Car freshner
- Magnet
- Pencil holder
- RAM tape measurer
- Magazines
- Fortune cookie
- Posters
- Candy & Chocolate
- $5 Tim Hortons GC (from voting in a contest, sis got one too)
- Cineplex movie ticket (won it by doing a survey, 1/10 chance)
- $25 Petro Canada gas Gc
- Granola Bar
- Blistex Chapstick

No comments:

 
Google