Monday, December 21, 2009

Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story - Game Review

I finally finished playing the newest Mario NDS game, Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story! It took me over 32 hours to play it! I enjoyed it, but I had to look at online walkthroughs all the time, there were just so many secrets and tips I didn't want to miss! I definitely recommend this game for Mario fans! One thing I didn't like was that you had to go to a separate screen to fight the enemies. I like straight forward stomp-on-your-enemy type fights. There are secret levels that Mario, Luigi and Bowser can unlock if you fight enough and their level goes high enough. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reach it before I finished the game. Apparently something special happens if you do reach it - I wonder what it is!!! You would have to fight everything you see to reach those levels though, I suspect. I found that I just wanted to avoid the fights later because they took so long! Anyway, great game, lots of fun hours and interesting story line! I think I will play Zelda (the older one) next! Stay tuned!

No comments:

 
Google