Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sunlight Green Clean Laundry Detergent - Product Review


Thanks to the good people at Urbanmoms, I had a chance to try out the newest Sunlight laundry detergent. They sent me a full sized bottle to test out. They come in 4 scents - I received the Orchid Blossom scent (mmmm, smells sooo good)! I tested it out during the weekend doing my 2nd load of laundry (first load I used Greenworks - see posts below) and I must say, my clothes did come out of the wash smelling great. You only need a tiny capful for your whole load too! I believe they are offering a $1.50 coupon for the bottle right now, you just order it online. They are also going on sale next week for about $5!!! Go pick yours up!

To learn more about Sunlight Green Clean laundry detergent, go here.

No comments:

 
Google