Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Professor Layton and the Curious Village - Game Review

I finally finished playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I found some of the puzzles a lot easier than the 2nd game, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. The story was interesting as well, and there were of course some challenging puzzles. The video quality was not as good as the second game either. There are still a few extras that I haven't finished playing yet, like the secret door where you can open it using a code found in the second game! Crazy! It's a worthwhile game to buy, though maybe get it when it's on sale (of course) or second hand, since once you solve all the puzzles and get through the story line, I doubt you will play it again (I know I most likely won't). Hope you all enjoy it!



No comments:

 
Google