Monday, January 11, 2010

Mario Kart

I know this is an older game, but I'm going to write about it anyway! Earlier last year, Superstore had an amazing sale on Mario Kart for the Wii. It was half price! This is one of those ridiculously expensive Wii games ($59.99 regular), so of course, I jumped at the chance to get it! I took the flyer to Best Buy and price matched it, getting another $3 off because of their extra 10% of the difference price matching policy (I love Best Buy!). I ended up getting it for $26.99 (they wouldn't take my $10 Nintendo coupon - I think they were so shocked at the low price!). Since then, my sister has been playing it tons (she loves the game) and I have tried it out. I found it really fun to play, especially if you are playing with other people. It'd definitely a good party game! There are different options, such as playing with a kart or a bike, and many different race tracks. Wait till the next sale or cash in your gift cards you got for Christmas and go pick up your own copy!

No comments:

 
Google