Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hercules The Legendary Journeys

Recently my sister and I started re-watching Hercules The Legendary Journeys. She bought it on ebay a few years ago and we haven't really looked at it. This series starring Kevin Sorbo as Hercules came out in 1995, after several movies in 1994. We used to watch it back then, and it was such a cool show. Now that I watch it again, there are so many cheesy effects and lame dialogue LOL, but that's okay, because it's still a pretty decent show. A little later, there was a spinoff, Xena Warrior Princess starring Lucy Lawless. My sister also bought that on ebay, but I think we're going to try and finish all six seasons of Hecules first! We have such a gigantic DVD collection - I'm trying to watch everything we've ever gotten at least once before buying anymore, but it's going to take a LONG time. I'm going to be on my death bed, just watch all the special features on all our DVDs, just you watch!

No comments:

 
Google