Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yeehaw, more free Amazon gift cards!!

This month so far, I have redeemed for $20 in Amazon.ca gift cards from Swagbucks! Signing up is easy and you get 3 swagbucks right away if you use the link below. I have cashed out for a total of $55 in amazon.ca gift cards in just the past few months. There are other prizes as well, other gift cards, comics, wii consoles, PS3, nintendo DS, you name it! They offer a ton of prizes. All you have to do is search and you might be rewarded with points. The fastest way to earn though, is to enter a swagcode. There is a swagcode everyday, so they all add up, along with your bucks you get for searching.

Search & Win

Irazoo is another awesome search and earn site. Get 16 points for ever website you comment and rate, to a maximum of 300 points a day. That means it only takes 10 days to get a $5 Amazon.com gift card! I received another $15 Amazon gift card earlier this week, and redeemed for another! That brings my total up to $80 redeemed! Woot woot! If you live in the states, then you have access to the other prizes as well. Canadians can only get the Amazon gift card.



For both sites, I'm saving up my gift cards until I have like, $100 or something, so I can make a giant purchase! Now just need to decide what to buy...

No comments:

 
Google